Available for work in Colorado and Coast to Coast — It all starts with a simple phone call.
The new clinic will replace two smaller VA facilities in Daytona Beach, FL.
The planned building is set to be built along the west side of Williamson Blvd., directly south of Daytona State College’s Advanced Technology College and will begin serving patients in early 2024.
With the same general contractor and architect, this project will be very similar to the VA Outpatient Clinic | Myrtle Beach project that was completed May, 2020.
- (4) units Kingspan Light + Air 4″ Quadwall Ridge Skylights with vertical ends.
- 10.33′ wide x 20.00′ long, 5.53′ on slope odc. Total – 985 sq. ft.
- Quadwall Specifications
Quadwall RST – Removable Skin Technology
- REPLACE exterior glazing panel without exposing the building’s interior.
- EXTEND building envelope longevity. The interior panel is always shielded.
- RAINSCREEN PRINCIPLE – Equilibrium of air pressure between the outside and inside of the “rainscreen” prevents water penetration into the building itself.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Provides the best ratio of insulation (U-Factor) to visual transmittance (VT%).
- HIGH PERFORMANCE DAYLIGHTING – Glare-free diffused daylighting.