Available for work in Colorado and Coast to Coast — It all starts with a simple phone call.
Single Slope Skylight Installation on the Sheridan College Science Building Proceeded Smoothly!
Single slope skylights were included in a contract to Architectural Glazing Contractors of Casper, WY for a remodel of the Sheridan College Science Building. This company had no experience installing this type of skylight and contacted us to enlist our help.
What We Did:
- Supplied the two CPI Daylighting translucent, polycarbonate, single slope skylights.
- Provided our expertise in the form of Jon Kolenc, our commercial division’s lead specialist. Jon supervised an Architectural Glazing Contractors crew during the installation.
- (2) units CPI Daylighting – 2.75″ QUADWALL SINGLE SLOPE SKYLIGHTS.
- 8.02′ wide x 88.42′ long odc. 9.00′ on slope odc. 1592 sq.ft.
- Coordinating closely with the contractor and his crew, Jon was able to complete the project in only two days.
- Correct the daylighting and solar heat levels required for the space.
- Reduce dependence on electric lighting—increase energy savings.
- The owners will love the energy savings provided by the new skylights.
- Increase the facility’s property value.
- Healthy, natural daylight in the space with soft translucent light and accurate color rendition.
- No required maintenance or re-coating costs—individual exterior panels are easily replaced.
- In work environments, increased daylighting has been shown to increase productivity.
- In classroom environments, increased daylighting has been shown to increase students performance.