Available for work in Colorado and Coast to Coast — It all starts with a simple phone call.
The New Clubhouse Will Incorporate Daylighting with a Saddle Ridge Skylight.
Bristol Pointe is a 220 unit luxury apartments complex under construction in Loveland, Colorado. It will include a clubhouse with a saddle ridge skylight over the atrium and pool facilities. The first buildings are to be completed by April 2015.
What We Did:
- Supplied and installed one Skyline Sky-Lites saddle ridge skylight on site built curbs.
- We worked closely with the general contractor to insure that the curb for the new skylight was constructed properly. We also worked to their schedule and the installation was completed in a timely manner.
- Skyline Sky-Lites structural, 2 bay, saddle ridge skylight.
- Glazing: Clear Solarban 60 (2) LowE glass over clear.
- Finish: Std. dark bronze anodized.
- Correct the daylighting and solar heat levels required for the space.
- Reduce dependence on electric lighting—increase energy savings.
- The saddle ridge skylight will increase the facility’s property value.
- Healthy, natural daylight in the space with soft translucent light and accurate color rendition.
- No required maintenance or re-coating costs.
- In work environments, increased daylighting has been shown to increase productivity.
- In retail environments, increased daylighting has been shown to increase sales by as much as 40%.