North Park encompasses 1,051 acres and is located west of Interstate 25, south of Colorado Highway 7 and north of Northwest Parkway. The project is zoned for office, services, retail, manufacturing, and research and development.
The proposed North Park Flex #1 development would include a total of 500,000 to 750,000 square feet, with each building encompassing 100,000 to 150,000 square feet and targeting one or more office, manufacturing or flex light-industrial tenants.
We will be installing (38) Bristol Acrylic Double Dome 48” x 96” Skylights on 18″ pre-manufactured curbs on building 2.
- (38) Bristol Acrylic Double Dome 48” x 96” Skylights
- (38) 18″ pre-manufactured curbs
- Extruded 6063-T5 aluminum frame
- Monolithic acrylic glazing
- Bubble shaped glazing, as standard
- UL Listed santoprene thermoplastic gaskets
- Black butyl retainer cap sealant
- Polyurethane glazing sealants