Available for work in Colorado and Coast to Coast — It all starts with a simple phone call.
Controlling and Utilizing Daylight Using SolaQuad Wall-Lights
The coroner’s office needed a way to utilize daylight from vertical glazing without problems created by glare. The east facing opening created additional problems with the variations in the amount of daylight throughout the day and with the changing of the seasons.
- By using pre-assembled SolaQuad ® panels from CPI Daylighting the occupants have a great deal of control over the quantity and quality of the light entering the space. A wall controller provides the user with manual or fully automated management of daylighting levels for optimal performance.
- The IntelaSun ® controlled daylighting system delivers the exact daylight amount you want – no more, no less.
- Intelligent SolaBlades ® within the SolaQuad panels dynamically manage the desired sunlight, solar heat and shading inside the space.
- IntelaSun SolaBlades can be set to deliver direct or diffused sunlight. By angling the sunlight that penetrates the space, the SolaBlades make use of the fact that light hitting at an angle delivers less energy per square foot than direct sunlight.
- IntelaSun SolaQuad Controlled Daylighting panel consisting of Quadwall translucent 2 panel assembly, with the addition of intelligent SolaBlades within the protected space inside the Quadwall panel.
- A sun-tracking sensor manages the alignment of the SolaBlades to an optimal position in relation to the sun’s position in the sky, to harvest daylight that would otherwise be lost due to the low incident angle of the sun early and late in the day.
- CPI Daylighting’s advanced translucent glazing technology ensured that the building envelope was covered by an insulated translucent panel system that provides unequaled durability and daylighting performance, supplies all the daylight desired without glare and avoids unwanted solar heat gain.
- Correct daylighting and solar heat levels required for the space—increased energy savings
- Healthy, natural daylight in the space with soft translucent light and accurate color rendition
- No required maintenance or re-coating costs—individual exterior panels are easily replaced.
- In work environments, increased daylighting has been shown to increase productivity