A Hilton Hotel Skylight Inspection and Certification.
An onsite skylight survey and inspection was made on 3/23/2017 by Skylight Specialists, Inc., represented by Danny Packard.
Pool – One (1) 10’ x 41’ (nominal) glass, ridge, curb mount, original skylight.
- Glazing: Glass, heat strengthened over laminate, green, dual glazed, fall protected.
- Structure: Adequate spacing and size structural aluminum frame.
- Anchors: Adequate anchor size and count around perimeter.
- Curbs: Adequate height and flashing in good shape.
- Evaluation: Skylight is in acceptable condition.
- Flashing: Metal flashing; adequate in condition.
- Rating: 6.5 of 10
- Expected Life Span: 10-25 years.
- Recommendation: One pane of glass is cracked and should be replaced. See picture—First pane in system, left side, bottom row.
Inspection/Certification Nationwide — It all starts with a simple phone call.