A DoubleTree by Hilton Skylight Inspection and Certification.
An onsite skylight survey and inspection was made on 6/6/2017 by Skylight Specialists, Inc., represented by Josh Hannon.
Seven (7) 11’ x 11’ x 14’ (nominal) glass, single slope, curb mount, original skylight.
- Glazing: Glass, bronze tint.
- Structure: Adequate spacing and size structural aluminum frame.
- Anchors: Adequate anchor size and count around perimeter.
- Curbs: Adequate height and flashing in good shape.
- Evaluation: Skylight system shows signs of aging and wear and tear. Sealants also showing signs of failure (minor clouding and condensation).
- Flashing: Joints need resealed.
- Rating: 3.5 of 10
- Expected Life Span: 1-3 years.
- Recommendation: Replacing failed sections of glazing with complete wet-seal.
Seven (7) total skylight systems with twelve (12) sections of glazing per system. A total of eight (8) sections of glazing have condensation and/or clouding. All exterior seals are original to installation and have visible signs of age and failure.