Lakeview Cemetery Skylight Retrofit – Acrylic to Polycarbonate.
Time has taken its toll on the original skylight—replacement is the only answer. This particular skylight presents another issue—a width of 14 feet. What this means is, even though we consider this a medium unit retrofit, it is on the larger end of the scale and must be constructed on site.
What We Are Doing:
The best solution? A polycarbonate, low rise, barrel vault skylight manufactured by CPI Daylighting. CPI engineers excel at creating high performance custom skylight solutions.
- CPI Daylighting 4″ Quadwall Low Rise Barrel Vault, Gable Ends.
- 14.00′ X 29.08′. 15.58 odc. 525 sq. Ft. Flashing along sill included.
- The balance between the amount of daylight and solar heat gain and heat loss will be vastly improved.
- The owners will love the energy savings and increase in the facility’s property value provided by the new skylights.
- Welcoming, natural daylight in the space with soft translucent light and accurate color rendition.
- No required maintenance or re-coating costs—individual exterior panels are easily replaced.
- Superior hail resistance—an important factor in Wichita.