Available for work in Colorado and Coast to Coast — It all starts with a simple phone call.
Sam’s Club – Village at the Peaks
Village at the Peaks is a redevelopment of the former Twin Peaks Mall by Newmark Merrill Mountain States. The new Sam’s Club broke ground in July 2015 and is slated-to open this half of 2016 with a new translucent canopy.
Our portion of the project is expected to be completed May, 2016
See a related canopy project we completed for The Village at the Peaks:
Shopping Mall Canopy
The Canopy Installation:
- We acted as the certified installer for the manufacturer.
- Installed the canopy on steel supplied by others.
- We worked closely with the subcontractor to fit our schedule to theirs.
- The project was completed in 2 days/40 man hours.
- CPI Daylighting 16mm Pentaglas® translucent, polycarbonate canopy. 6′ ds x 32′ 4″.
- Translucent, polycarbonate canopies avoid problems inherent in metal canopies:
- A dark and unpleasant industrial appearance.
- A “closed-in” feeling.
- Constant maintenance requirements.
- When a metal canopy is next to a building, it darkens adjacent windows or doorways. CPI Daylighting’s translucent canopy designs let the light in. The canopies and walkway systems are attractive and affordable alternatives to the high cost and safety concerns associated with glass, acrylic and fiberglass canopy systems.
- Increase the facility’s property value.
- Healthy, natural daylight in the space with soft translucent light and accurate color rendition.
- No required maintenance or re-coating costs—individual exterior panels are easily replaced.
- In retail environments, increased daylighting has been shown to increase sales by as much as 40%.