Available for work in Colorado and Coast to Coast — It all starts with a simple phone call.
Updating Failed Fiberglass Skylights on the Four Seasons Mall
The Four Seasons Town Centre Mall had a problem with leaking and unsightly skylights. The mall had yellow tinted light in the food court area and the entryway and an overall dreary look and feel. The failed fiberglass skylights were the cause of the bad light problem.
Other fiberglass skylights located in the mall were so badly deteriorated that they had been covered with solid roofing membrane and the interior openings had been covered over with drywall so that no one would know they were there.
Other skylights in the mall were glass and needed simple maintenance.
- Remove the two fiberglass skylights over the entry (two single slopes attached at the top to look like a ridge skylight) and replace with translucent, polycarbonate single slopes
- Replaced two vertical wall sections with Quadwall translucent, polycarbonate Wall-Lights
- We also replaced failed glass (4 pieces) in the glass skylights.
- Wet sealed 29 glass skylights of various sizes and shapes.
- CPI Quadwall Wall-Lights and Single Slope Skylight
- CPI Daylighting’s advanced translucent glazing technology ensured that the building envelope was covered by an insulated translucent panel system that provides unequaled durability and daylighting performance, supplies all the daylight desired without glare and avoids unwanted solar heat gain.
- Correct daylighting and solar heat levels required for the space—increased energy savings
- Healthy, natural daylight in the space with soft translucent light and accurate color rendition
- No required maintenance or re-coating costs—individual exterior panels are easily replaced.
- In retail environments, increased daylighting has been shown to increase sales by as much as 40%.