The Best Solution for Failed Fiberglass Panel Systems.
Available for work in Colorado and Coast to Coast — It all starts with a simple phone call.
Removable Skin Technology –
Extend Your Building Envelope Performance and Longevity!
SKYLIGHT SPECIALISTS, INC. RETROFIT SERVICE
- EXAMINE existing installation and site conditions.
- EVALUATE daylighting performance.
- INVESTIGATE the re-use of existing structures.
- RECOMMEND the optimal design solution.
- PROVIDE engineering expertise for difficult project conditions.
- MANUFACTURE a custom system with advanced technology.
- DEMOLISH and remove old system.
- PROFESSIONAL installation by factory trained installers.
- PROVIDE single source warranty.
BENEFITS OF A FIBERGLASS/ACRYLIC PANEL RETROFIT
- AVOID imminent structural failure resulting from degeneration of the original sandwich panel system.
- RESTORE the benefits of healthy daylighting.
- REMOVE potential risks of mold and bad odors.
- TRANSFORM a dark and gloomy area into a bright and appealing environment.
- OPTIMIZE daylighting and solar heat levels.
- ENJOY the beneficial blue spectrum of natural daylight in your space.
- GAIN energy savings with green technology.
- NO required maintenance or re-coating costs.
- INCREASE the facility’s property value
Fiberglass is yellowed and stained and exhibits fiber bloom. In addition, many attempts have been made to correct leaking…
We have been hired to replace both the skylight and metal roof panels. The skylight is configured as an L shaped hipped ridge with…
Case Study | Silverthorne Recreation Center | Silverthorne, CO
The original fiberglass skylights had yellowed and showed signs of fiber-blooming on the exterior. And paint peeling from the aluminum extrusions. The poor light quality was making everyone feel unmotivated and nonproductive—the opposite effect desired at a rec center.
The systems were replaced by CPI’s Quadwall® skylight system, resulting in a dramatically improved environment. The system provided the public and employees with all the benefits of natural light without glare and excessive heat gain.
Case Study | SAS Institute | Cary, NC
The 19,000 sq. ft. ridge skylight over the main atrium was severely discolored and deteriorating, resulting in a dark and dingy workspace.
The system was replaced by CPI’s Quadwall® skylight system, resulting in a dramatically improved work environment. The translucent glazing, with its matte finish, provides occupants with all of the benefits of natural light without glare and excessive heat gain.
Improved work environment promotes creativity and productivity:
Our award-winning reputation as a great place to work is a testament that a positive work environment encourages creativity & loyalty, which in turn ensures that our customers are well served.Pete Flood – Construction Project Manager (SAS)