MAGS BAR — Multiple Application Glazing System
NON-STRUCTURAL GLAZING SYSTEM FOR NEARLY ANY SIZE OR SHAPE STRUCTURE WITH MULTIPLE GLAZING OPTIONS.
THE SKYLIGHT SPECIALISTS, INC. MAGS BAR RETROFIT SERVICE
- EXAMINE existing installation and site conditions.
- EVALUATE daylighting performance.
- INVESTIGATE the re-use of existing structures.
- RECOMMEND the optimal design solution.
- PROVIDE engineering expertise for difficult project conditions.
- MANUFACTURE a custom system with advanced technology.
- DEMOLISH and remove old system.
- PROFESSIONAL installation by factory trained installers.
- PROVIDE single source warranty.
BENEFITS OF A MAGS BAR RETROFIT SYSTEM
- AVOID imminent structural failure resulting from degeneration of the original system.
- RESTORE the benefits of healthy daylighting.
- REMOVE potential risks of mold.
- TRANSFORM a dark and gloomy area into a bright and appealing environment.
- OPTIMIZE daylighting and solar heat levels.
- ENJOY the beneficial blue spectrum of natural daylight in your space.
- GAIN energy savings with green technology.
- NO required maintenance.
- INCREASE the facility’s property value
Available for work in Colorado and Coast to Coast — It all starts with a simple phone call.
Bryant Univ. — Koffler Rotunda | Smithfield RI
The acrylic glazing showed signs of aging including, crazing, gasket failure, and cracking or collapsing from snow loads.
A replacement was not viable after engineers determined that the building would not meet current seismic codes without alterations to the structure.
Skylight Specialists, Inc own MAGS BAR system. The same engineers certified that the existing structure was adequate in holding the additional weight needed for a “re-skin”.
An increased rise in the dome improved snow loads dramatically.
The Windsor Condos of Denver | Lo Do – Denver CO
This particular project had a very unique problem — using a crane to lift a unit skylight onto the top of the twenty-third floor penthouse — which could have been solved with a lot of money.
Skylight Specialists, Inc own MAGS BAR system. The components easily fit into the elevator for transport to the top of the building. The old skylight was cut into pieces and removed and the new MAGS BAR skylight was installed. ALL in one day.