Kentucky Skylights

Cincinnati, Ohio or Kentucky Commercial Skylight Repairs

Once again, our thirty years of experience is put to good use in troubleshooting commercial skylights, this time in Kentucky. Many skylight repair technicians can get about 90% of the repair correct, however it is the other 10% that is the critical part!

We find poor quality caulking that does not work to begin with and then has to be removed. Or, we find the correct caulking utilized but then misapplied so that it fails. We find flashing that is not installed properly, mis-interpretation of the type of glazing that the skylight has, (by others) and then often is the incorrect glazing or even films applied to glazing’s.

The good news is —

This can all be fixed without having to replace the skylights, in most cases.

Leave a Comment