An Embassy Suites by Hilton Skylight Inspection and Certification.
An onsite skylight survey and inspection was made on 5/1/2017 by Skylight Specialists, Inc., represented by Dan Packard.
Atrium skylights – Skylight Manufacturer: Unknown.
Four (4) 24’ x 24’ (nominal) glass, pyramid, curb mount, original skylights.
- Glazing: Glass with reflective film, heat strengthened over laminate, Green, dual glazed, fall protected.
- Structure: Adequate spacing and size structural aluminum frame.
- Anchors: Adequate anchor size and count around perimeter.
- Curbs: Adequate height and flashing in good shape.
- Flashing: Metal flashing; adequate in condition.
- Evaluation: Skylight is in acceptable condition no work needed.
- Rating: 7 of 10
- Expected Life Span: 25-50 years.
- Recommendation: Weep holes are caulked closed and need to be cleaned out and glass resealed in area that is leaking.
Inspection/Certification Nationwide — It all starts with a simple phone call.