Available for work in Colorado and Coast to Coast — It all starts with a simple phone call.
What To Do About Dirty, Moldy Skylights
After a consultation trip and report presenting various options, the managers of this mall north of Seattle decided to go with a reseal and a complete cleaning to repair leaks and rid the skylights and surrounding flashing of dirt, debris, and mold.
What We Did:
- Washed and cleaned towers and ridge light between towers, prior to wet seal.
- Treated mold with 30 SECONDS® Outdoor Cleaner.
- Removed all caulking, dirt and debris, prior to wet sealing the glass and flashing on towers, skylights and vertical glazing.
- Professionally cleaned glass after all work was complete.
- The managers were extremely pleased with the fresh appearance of the skylights and were assured of many more years of leak-free performance.