Product TypePolycarbonate Quad Glazed Panels
Thicknesses of 2.75" and 4"
2' x up to 44' long
More OptionsSpecialized Wall-Lights
QUADWALL – QUAD GLAZED TRANSLUCENT INSULATED WALL-LIGHT
QUADWALL STANDARD SKYLIGHT PANEL
- Quadwall® is an assembly of TWO INDEPENDENT translucent INSULATED SINGLE panels, forming one integrated high-performance daylighting system.
- The exterior and interior insulated single panels are connected with concealed connectors.
- The interior insulated panel is ALWAYS shielded from outside weather conditions, UV radiation, impact and other hazards.
- Each translucent single panel, both exterior and interior, is available in a wide range of colors, finishes, thermal performance and thicknesses.
- Quadwall® panels are available in thicknesses of 2.75″ and 4″ with uninterrupted lengths of up to 44′ long.
- Insulation value for the standard Quadwall® panel is 0.23 per NFRC 100, as mandated by building codes (tested, certified and labeled per NFRC).
QUADWALL LONG-SPAN WALL-LIGHT PANEL
The Quadwall® self-span capability is increased with the addition of concealed aluminum H connectors. A wide range of aluminum H connectors are available to maximize spanning performance.The double tooth grip-lock design of the H connector and glazing panels provides a secure and durable 2 panel assembly. The system includes a built-in internal gutter under the exterior panel that ensures drainage in isolation from the interior panel.
- The Quadwall® Long-Span can be designed to span from 6′ to 14′ long, based on the required design load.
- Quadwall© Long-Span optimizes the design of the supporting structure, resulting in cost savings over single insulated panels.
- Quadwall® can be configured for compliance with the DoD Antiterrorism Standard for Buildings, UFC4-010-01, 2/9/2012
Also Available Through the Direct2Fab Program
Direct2Fab is a fast delivery program for custom sized wall-lights.
- Any length with a maximum height up to 12′.
- Delivery times for Custom Daylighting Systems as short as 3-8 weeks.
- Available panelized with vertical mullions or flush look with no vertical mullions.
- D2F Wall-Lights are designed for 40 psf wind load
- Standard manufacturer submittal package.