Site-Built Structure to Fit Your Opening.
Standard Aluminum Finish is Class 1 Black Anodized. Custom colors are available with an upcharge.
MAGS BAR Features
The bar is designed as a clamping system that sandwiches glass or other glazing between two bars. The top pressure bar is capped to give it a seamless look.
- An aluminum glazing system—lightweight, but very strong.
- Custom built to fit the desired opening.
- Neoprene glazing seals and thermal break that have survived the test of time.
- Thermal break and built in gutter to control condensation.
- Flush glazing system for sill to avoid unsightly dirt lines.
- Maintenance free (no peeling paint or warping wood).
- Attractive black anodized aluminum—can be powder coated any color.
- Low profile—blends into roof line.
- Five Year Leak Proof Warranty when installed by Skylight Specialists, Inc. trained technicians.*
Glazing choices are nearly limitless:
Translucent, clear — glass, acrylic, polycarbonate — single wall, double wall, multicell construction — coated — tints . Contact one of our specialists for more information.
More MAGS BAR
*All glass is subject to unexpected breakage and skylight glass is no exception. Our standard warranty does not cover spontaneous breakage due to imperfections undetected or undetectable during the manufacturing process, or for any other reason.