RST – Removable Skin Technology
- EXTEND building envelope longevity. The interior panel is always shielded.
- RAINSCREEN PRINCIPLE – Equilibrium of air pressure between the outside and inside of the “rainscreen” prevents water penetration into the building itself.
- REPLACE exterior glazing panel without exposing the building’s interior.
- INCREASED control over light and solar heat gain, glazing colors and insulation values.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – Provides the best ratio of insulation (U-Factor) to visual transmittance (VT%).
- HIGH PERFORMANCE DAYLIGHTING – Glare-free diffused daylighting.
- AESTHETICS – Internal panel structure allows for a flush, modern look on the exterior.
Bi-Color Option – Unique aesthetics – Customized Solar Performance.
A different color and finish can be selected for each of the two independent glazing panels that make up the system.
The optional matte finish on the panels will increase their ability to diffuse light and eliminate glare.
- Quad Glazed – U value of 0.23 with Light Transmission of up to 52%.
- NFRC tested and certified for U value and SHGC.
- Anti-glare and diffused light meets and exceeds energy code requirements.
- Best ratio of insulation to light transmission for cost effective performance.