Product TypeStanding Seam Monolithic Polycarbonate Panel
Glazing Panel = 23 5/8" wide x up to 39'4" long
Standing Seam Monolithic Polycarbonate Panel Systems bring daylighting into covered and adjoining spaces
U-LITE LONG-SPAN CANOPY SYSTEM
Two piece unitized batten is engineered to improve installation while maintaining high-quality performance:
- Modular Standing Seam Panel System.
- Long-Span aluminum system.
- Exposed edge or enclosed edge design.
- Optional simple on-site fabrication to expedite scheduling or meet challenging site conditions.
- Standard or Flare design options.
- U.V. stable polycarbonate glazing.
- High impact resistance.
- Attractive economical solution to point-supported glass canopies.
CPI Daylighting’s transparent canopy designs let the light in.
Seasons at Cherry Creek | Cherry Creek CO
THE CHALLENGE: The architect’s concept for the new construction of a luxury high rise condominium complex included a covered outdoor dining and grilling area. The challenge the architect faced was the low pitch desired for the basic design of the canopy.
THE SOLUTION: CPI Daylighting’s 4mm solid polycarbonate standing seam canopy system. A solid canopy that allows soft natural translucent daylight with no required maintenance or re-coating costs—individual exterior panels are easily replaced.