Kingston L + A
CPI Daylighting translucent canopies and walkway systems are a bright solution to the problems inherent in metal canopies – a dark and unpleasant industrial appearance, “closed-in” feeling and constant maintenance requirements.
When a metal canopy is next to a building, it darkens adjacent windows. CPI Daylighting’s translucent canopy designs let the light in. The canopies and walkway systems are attractive and affordable alternatives to the high cost and safety concerns associated with glass, acrylic and fiberglass canopy and walkway cover systems.
- Single source provider for the entire system from the ground up.
- Flexibility in design – pre-engineered system or custom solutions for unique requirements.
- Rust-free aluminum structure offers durability and longevity
- Meets codes with Class A interior flame spread per ASTM E-84.
- Special systems are available for hurricane endurance, Class A roof construction and more.
- Diffused daylighting with no glare.
Finish Color Options
Pentaglas 12 Performance
Pentaglas 16 Performance
• Monolithic canopy features 3/8″ thick polycarbonate to provide 250 times the impact strength when compared to glass.
• Capable of spanning a continuous length of up to 12′ per sheet with optional joint sealant construction extending
lengths up to 20′.
• Constructed with 20mm standing seam multiwall polycarbonate panels that can span lengths of up to 39′.
• Modular panel system, shipped fully fabricated for easy, on-site assembly.
• Constructed with snap on batten assembly and concealed clips for simple, fast installation.
U-LITE LOW SLOPE Transparent Canopies
CLEARSPAN Translucent Systems
LITEBROW SUSPENDED Translucent Canopies
CUSTOM TRANSLUCENT CANOPY & WALKWAY SYSTEMS